It is a well known fact that if you want to rank high in the major search engines you need to have backlinks and lots of them. In the eyes of search engines like Google, not all backlinks are created (or more accurately weighted) the same. While using a SEO software like UltimateDemon can get you hundreds if not thousands of backlinks, you need to make sure you’re placing your links and anchor text with sites that are also ranked well by the search engines. In Google’s eyes (or it’s algorithm) quality matters, and there are no shortcuts for long-term success.
Link Building Do’s and Do Not’s
While this list is not a definitive list, it will get you started in the right direction. Why discuss link building do’s and dont’s? Well, if you’re using a powerful SEO software like UltimateDemon, it’s easy to abuse and may actually hurt your rankings in the long run.
Six Link Building Sins
- Avoid link farming, since this is makes Google very unhappy – and you don’t want an unhappy Google.
- Do not backlink from any site that has questionable or illegal content.
- Do build links on sites that have adult content. Ever – well, unless your an adult site.
- Do no use irrelevant anchor text such as “click here”
- Never buy links as this could get you banned.
- Do not participate in mass link exchange networks.
There are other, but this is a good start.
Six Link Build Best Practices
- Only build links from reputable sites that are relevant to your site.
- Use multiple link building strategies like article marketing, social bookmarking, Web 2.0, forum posting, video marketing and press releases – UltimateDemon can help here.
- Use a variety of anchor text.
- Leverage Social Media
- Use Ultimate Demon to submit your feeds to RSS Feed Aggregators
- Build links with the intent to drive traffic to your site. SERP should always be a secondary motivator.
Long Lasting Link Building Strategies with UltimateDemon
There are many ways to ethically build backlinks to your websites. For example, social media sites are a great way to build backlinks and in some cases the links go viral. The more of these sites you utilize, the more traffic you can generate to your site ethically. UltimateDemon can help you build links systematically on such sites as StumbleUpon, Digg, EzineArticles and many others. What used to take hours only takes minutes with Ultimate Demon. The below videos are a short introduction to UltimateDemon. While the product is not available as of this posting, it gives us a lot to look forward to.
A Few More Link Building Tips:
- Wherever you link, make sure to create anchor text attached to your website name to make it easy for people to click their way to your site. Some sites where you backlink may not allow this, but many do. Always anchor your URL to your website name, if it is possible, for the best results. Ultimate Demon allows you to spin different anchor text with each submission, which effectively addresses this issue.
- Link building is divided into two categories: external and internal. While UltimateDemon can help you build external backlinks, be mindful of your onsite or internal linking.
A Few Words About Content
UltimateDemon can do a lot of things, but it can’t write great content, that’s your job. While attractive content is always best, you can enhance your visitors’ experience by including multimedia. Incorporate videos, images, sound bites or anything that makes your visitors’ time on your site more engaging and interesting will increase your sites “stickiness” and encourage visitors to stay longer.
When you develop your content, keep in mind your readers want good material. Make sure you write with authority and demonstrate a degree of expertise. If you’re using UltimateDemon to market videos, speak with confidence but make your videos personal at the same time. Your visitors want informed opinions from credible sources, so give it to them.
Take pride in your content. Find sites that live up to your standards, and see if there are any collaboration or guest blogging opportunities. Look for sites that complement your niche or can generate an interest in what you have to offer. Since your accustomed to writing great content use Ultimate Demon to submit your articles to article directories, such as Ezinearticles, Article Dashboard or Article Factory – you can also use EdwinSoft’s Article Demon.
With quality backlinks built through local directories, social media and article swapping or listing, you can generate quality links that avoid making enemies and are search-engine friendly. In addition, creating rocking content that is engaging ensures those visitors keep coming back for more. The best part is you create backlinks of which the major search engines approve – all while creating good karma, increasing your site traffic and profits, moving your site up in search engine results pages and upholding your reputation.
Really Simply Syndication feeds are something which folks desire so they don’t have to go to your web site to receive posts and never have to see your web site. These updates may come as articles, post, cool product offering or a new program. Your purpose is usually to keep individuals connected with the general message with your marketing strategy that you’re attempting to relay. An RSS will let subscribers put together information from numerous sites that allow syndication. It is a marketing tool that allow you to have a wider reach in the market, ultimately boosting your revenue generating power. This article will help you learn more about ways to leverage Really Simply Syndication feeds when advertising your web blog by using EdwinSoft’s Ultimate Demon.
There are numerous software products readily available that produce Really Simply Syndication feeds such as Google’s feed burner. Many are free to use; some necessitate investment. If you are searching for something simple that will give you a boost of search engine marketing benefit, that includes indexing, then you need to carefully look at each and every solution prior to making a choice. In most cases, an RSS feed generator that you simply purchase is likely to have more functions than one you get free of charge. Carefully consider your choices prior to making a decision.
5 Tips Before Submitting Your RSS Feeds with Ultimate Demon
Here are a few tips to make your RSS Feeds more attrative to readers.
- Avoid using short, unimportant titles and instead concentrate on the point of your post.
- Write clear titles that are highly relevant to your content and your target audience will react.
- Avoid using lengthy titles to reel in your website visitors.
- Use your title to hook your potential customers about the post’s subject matter.
- Write a brief description that’s interesting and engaging to encourage subscribers desire to visit the entire post or site to acquire more information.
Ultimate Demon and Feed Aggregators
Distributing Really Simply Syndication feeds is often cumbersome, but Ultimate Demon automates the procedure and in turn you receive a lot more members for your feeds. Whenever your RSS feeds are distributed out all over the internet, your site ought to see a good flow in traffic and inward bound back-links. Due to this, utilizing feed aggregators is a powerful way to raise the scope of your distribution. If you’re looking for a feed aggregator, make sure it features a high google page rank. Creating a feed syndication strategy should be a part of your link building technique, making Ultimate Demona useful software to possess.
This is just one of a number of solution to aid supercharge your search rankings by using a robust seo software like Ultimate Demon. Take time to know the way RSS feeds may be used together with your site. Using these tips will help increase visitors and increase your client record. If you can find a way to leverage an Feed, you may improve your capability to market your products to consumers who sign up to your Feed.
Article marketing is quicky becoming one of the more popular ways to build backlinks. While many people write their own articles, it is not unheard of to hire a ghostwriter. Regardless if you write your own content or have someone else do it, you will want to publish your article to quality article directories. This task is time consuming, but products like Article Demon and Ultimate Demon make this task very easy. Make your choices with these tips in mind, so you’re in a position to make use of a highly effective marketing practice today.
Let Your Readers Know What to Expect By Writing Good Titles
Make your titles meaningful to the readers and search engines. You should always include the main point of the article the title to ensure that your reader knows what to expect and can make the choice of whether or not they wish to read it or not. Attention spans are ever so short on the internet, so make sure to catch your readers attention early and often. Use your title to clarify to visitors what benefits they’re going to obtain from the piece; they’re more most likely to read it if they are able to instantly see what they are going to receive from the experience.
Five Major Mistakes to Avoid in Article Marketing
When implementing your article advertising strategy, you will find some standard mistakes you need to attempt to steer clear of.
- The first is failing to hyperlink your important words in the article. Major search engines like Google will associate your anchor text with your website, so make sure your anchor text matches the keywords your trying to rank for.
- Do not post more than two links per post. Keep in mind, some article directorieswill only allow one link per aticle, but a few may allow up to three. Too many links will flag your article as spam.
- An additional error isn’t taking full advantage in the author resource box, or boilerplate. By placing either your real name or perhaps a pen name in this box, together with your credentials, you eventually establish yourself as an authority in your given industry or market.
- Writing an article that is too long or too short. Most article marketing specialist agree that 400-850 words per article is an ideal length.
- Numerous article marketers also fail to submit their articles to adequate article directories. Even though time-consuming, this step is critical. Make it a habit to submit your articles to a minimum of 20 directories, even though a lot much more is better. The only way around this dilemma is to use a quality software like Article Demon or Ultimate Demon from EdwinSoft.
Writing Quality Content First, Keywords Second
Too many writers focus on adding keywords instead of writing great content – write you content then address the keywords and key phrases. It’s essential to include keywords that are relevant to your business or websites, but it is much more important to write quality content. Article writing main purpose is to find new customers, so give your customers the information they are able to use to figure out whether or not your business has the products and services and know-how, to meet their requirements.
If you have an article outsourced, always proofread it no matter what. Outsourcing is hit or miss and don’t be surprised if most of what you find is low quality content. That means you never automatically post outsourced articles to your website or submit them to directories. It’s worth the time to proofread and fix any mistakes before you publish to the internet. The same applies if you’re spinning articles. Tools like Ultimate Demon use The Best Spinner to spin articles, but you still need to review the spun articles or your articles will read very poorly.
A Word About Submitting Articles With Article Demon or Ultimate Demon
You just finished a brilliant article that showcases your expertise. Now what? You need to submit your articles to as many directories as possible. The more articles with links you have out on the internet, the more backlinks – which means higher rankings and more visitors. Manually submitting your article to 40-50 article directories is an inefficient use of your time. You cannot see any real success in article marketing unless you have the write tools. For the last two years, Article Demon has been the gold standard for automatic article submission software. Recently, EdwinSoft developed Ultimate Demon which has more backlinking functionality, which makes it more expensive. If you plan on writing just articles, Article Demon will work. If you plan on developing a backlinking strategy that includes other techniques outside of article marketing then the only tool you will need is Ultimate Demon.
Stay tuned for more link building tips and a full review of Ultimate Demon.